The BoilerMaker™ G2 15 Gallon Brew Pot is packed with more incredible features than you can even imagine, including cool touch custom molded grips, a durable, easy-to-read sight gauge, snap-in drain tube, and the informative BrewMometer™ thermometer. Other optional Blichmann accessories include the Button Louver™ false bottom, patented HopBlocker™ and AutoSparge™, as well as an included parabolic valve that provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control throughout the brewing process.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use on the G2 Brew Pot:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this pot into a family heirloom*
- Blichmann Engineering was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with homebrewers in mind
- Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control. Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free.Cool touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with our unique patented brewing dialface – the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans impeccably. Sleek brush on the outside and a silky smooth satin finish on the inside.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Cool touch high impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
A great way to start with high-quality equipment equipped with all the options.